September 01, 2012

Allô Septembre

Can't believe it's already September! I remember last year this date, I was thinking about how amazing it would be to be in Paris right now, and here I am :)

In the morning, I went to open my French bank account (only 60 cents!! Perks of being a student) and got an international credit card :) For lunch, we ate at the roof top terrace café of Printemps. Printemps is a luxury department store that needs three buildings just to hold all of it's products and brands. The terrace was a self-serve restaurant with a gorgeous patio that had an amazing view of its surroundings, which included the Eiffel Tower! So grateful for the beautiful weather today :)
1. The typical me being happy and excited, and it was also very sunny
2. Printemps' rooftop terrace café
3. The gorgeous view!

After spending time shopping around, we stopped by Galeries Lafayette for happy hour, and then walked by the Opera House. All the buildings in the IXe arrondissement are SO adorable. I love the railing of the windows (don't know what they're called) and the gold embellishment around the city.
4. Inside Galeries Lafayette
5. The interior of a restaurant called brasseriePrintemps
6. Happy hour at a seafood bar!
7. 3 oysters, 3 shrimps, and a glass of wine for 10 Euros :)

Dinner was at this pizzeria where my family shared a pasta, pizza, and lasagna. Amazing food. I can't wait to go to Italy just knowing that it'll be even better ;)

Ps, I'm getting tired/bored of blogging every day.. And it's only the third day, true. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this up, but no promises :P
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...