October 23, 2012

KN does Greece!

Santorini + Athens = CONQUERED
This was one of my most anticipated trips since I decided I would go on exchange. I've been to Athens when I was younger, but I've always wanted to go to Santorini. And let me just say... It was gorgeous. The weather, the buildings, the roads, the sea, the sky, the rocks, everything!! Even though the trip was actually one of the most stressful trips I've ever had (I will explain later when I post about it :P), the nice views and things we did definitely made up for it :)
These "things" included waking up at 6am to watch the sunrise, donkey riding, boat cruising, volcano climbing, practice for the amazing race, and a wine tasting.. :) with that said, here is the collage for a preview of what we did in Greece! :D
October 20 - 22, 2012
Besides that though, today I made one of theeee most stressful (but hopefully rewarding) decision. It was the most difficult rank-match process I have ever been through (slash will ever go through). I just hope I made the right decision and I'm really just hoping for the best.

Anyways!! With everything being said, I'm going to be staying in Paris this weekend to just chill and do some planning/prepping for my next trip in...Drum roll...ITALY! We are heading to Italy for a 7 days. Yes. SEVEN. full. DAYS. I can't wait!! :D :D

- - -
Total spent on checking things off my bucketlist: $2236.54
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...