November 21, 2012

KN does London!

From November 15-18, I went to London (one of my ultimate favorite cities in the whole wide world). Although we were there for 4 days, when we usually visit multiple cities in 3 days), it felt SUPER short. I had such a great time visiting London for the 2nd time. I got to re-visit and re-do some of the attractions and I had a blast doing it. One thing I absolutely adored was the language - ENGLISH. I felt like I was back at home. It was great. I'm definitely planning to go back again soon!!
Here are the highlights :)
November 15 - 18, 2012
I've been super busy and I'm still trying to catch up with my other posts so I'll post my London post soon (it's an overload with pictures, with an abundance of red blue and white..I'll just say that), along with my photo diary of November (which will include a lot more than last month, I promise!).
I am determined to get some quality Paris-exploring days in this week that I am here, because next week.. I'm going somewhere that's not even in the map below. Surprise? Until then!!! XO
- - -
Total spent on 18 cities: $3894.53
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...